Unit52 (Private) Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.unit52.pk and https://www.unit52.com/ (“Websites/Sites”), individually (“Website/Site").
Unit52 (Private) Limited (“Unit52”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is processed fairly and lawfully in line with all relevant privacy legislation.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to set out the principles governing our use of personal information that we may obtain about you through this website (the “Site”) and in connection with the provision of our services (the “Services”). Using this Site, you agree to our use of the personal information that we obtain about you.
- Service: Service is the www.unit52.pk website operated by Unit52
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data
- Software as a Service (SaaS): A method of software delivery and licensing in which software is accessed online via a subscription, rather than bought and installed on individual computers
You may give us personal information by visiting or interacting with this website/products (SaaS), filling in forms on this website/products (SaaS), interacting with our services, or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. The personal information you give us may include your name, company, mailing address, email address, phone number, country, resume information, feedback, and any other information that you provide to us.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to the website/products (SaaS). Anonymous information refers to information that does not and will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, e.g., aggregated data relating to all of our website/products (SaaS) visitors. We may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide you with a better experience using our website/products (SaaS)
The website/products (SaaS)may include links to third-party websites/products (SaaS), plug-ins, and applications. These third parties may ask you for your consent to collect your sensitive personal information, such as when you submit an online job application. We do not control these third parties and are not responsible for their privacy policies. However, suppose your sensitive personal information is transferred to us from a third party. In that case, we may rely on your consent to collect personal information given to the third party for our processing.
- Provide you with the products, services, and information that you may have requested
- Manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question, or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support.
- Develop and improve our website/products (SaaS), products, services, and marketing activities.
- Inform you of our new products, services, and events that we think you will find valuable by sending promotional messages via email, SMS, phone, post, and/or other similar communications means. (If you would prefer not to receive these communications, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the promotional communications that you receive.)
- Prevent and detect unlawful behavior, and protect or enforce our legal rights, for example, defending us in legal disputes.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We may share information as discussed below, but we won’t sell it to advertisers or third parties.
Trusted Third Parties: Unit52 uses trusted third parties (i.e. IT services, analytics services, etc.) to help us provide, improve, protect, and promote our website/products (SaaS) and our services. These third parties will access your information only to perform tasks on our behalf in compliance with this Privacy Statement. We’ll remain responsible for their handling of your information per our instructions.
Third parties to meet applicable legal requirements: Unit52 may need to disclose your personal information to a third party if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or the decision of the judicial authority, a public authority, or a government body, or if the disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other public interest.
Business partners: Unit52 will disclose your personal information to our business partners if it is necessary for providing products and services to you, such as for certain software and related services.
Third parties in connection with a business sale: If Unit52 makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business/asset transfer, we may transfer your personal information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
Other applications and third-party links: The website/products (SaaS) may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Unit52 does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their privacy policies. When you leave our website / products (SaaS), we encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. Please remember that their use of your personal information will be governed by their privacy policies and terms.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your data, the purposes for which we process your data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. You can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section whenever made possible. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Unit52 relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Using this website/products (SaaS) and our services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Unit52 makes no representation that materials on this website/products (SaaS) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website/products (SaaS) from other locations do so on their initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.