This Website / Product / Services / Saas (“website/websites/service/services/platform/platforms”) and the Platform (defined below) are owned and operated by Unit52 (Pvt.) Ltd.
This website (“Website”) and the Platform (defined below) are owned and operated by Unit52 (Private) Limited (“Unit52”), with offices at No.202-A, Kathiawar Cooperative Housing Society Ltd, Main Fatima Jinnah Road, Off Tipu Sultan Road, Karachi, Pakistan (“Company”).
1. Accept this Agreement and agree that the terms legally bind you.
2. Agree that you will only access the website and Platform if you are 18 years old.
3. Agree that you will comply and be bound by this Agreement as it appears on the website/services and Platform each time you access and use the website/service and Platform.
4. Agree that each use of the website/service and Platform by you indicates and confirms your consent and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- You are of legal age to enter into an abiding agreement.
- If you are a corporation, governmental organization, or other legal entity, you have the right, power, and authorization to enter into this Agreement on behalf of your corporation, governmental organization, or other legal entity. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, the Company does not and will not license the Platform, product, or our services to you or provide you with access to the website/product/service/platform, and you must not use the website/product/service/platform.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to register with, access, and use the website/product/service/platform strictly in line with the terms herein, including any Additional Terms (defined below). You agree and acknowledge that You have the sole responsibility and liability for Your use of the website/product/service/platform and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for You to access and use the website/product/service/platform.
- Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the website/product/service/platform,
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the website/product/service/platform or any part thereof;
- Remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the website/product/service/platform, including any copy thereof;
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the website/product/service/platform or any features or functionality of the website/product/service/platform to any third party for any reason; until written consent has been received from the Company or a Memorandum of understanding or partnership has been signed with the Company.
- Remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the website/product/service/platform; or
- Use the website/product/service/platform or any part thereof for any purpose that:
- Interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between the Company and its employees;
- Is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property;
- Transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications;
- Transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses;
- Harvests Email addresses from the website/product/service/platform;
- Transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address included the domain name under on the website/product/service/platform;
- Interferes with the Company’s network services;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Company’s network services;
- Suggests an express or implied affiliation with the Company or broker relationship with the Company (without the express written permission of the Company);
- Impairs or limits the Company’s ability to operate the website/product/service/platform or any other person’s ability to access and use website/product/service/platform;
- Unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- Transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- Harms, threatens, harasses, abuses, or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates, or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
- Dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- Transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or infringes any third party’s right of privacy; or
- Unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
- The website/product/service/platform is provided under license, and not sold, to You; and
- You do not acquire any ownership interest in the website/product/service/platform under this Agreement, or any other rights to it other than the right to use the website/product/service/platform in compliance with the license granted and access the website/product/service/platform, which is in each case subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under this Agreement. The Company, its licensors, and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the website/product/service/platform, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as otherwise expressly granted to You in this Agreement.
Specific areas or features of the website/product/service/platform may be restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process described on the website/product/service/platform. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password, or other identifying information You may obtain in connection with Your use of the website/product/service/platform. You agree to notify the Company immediately if You believe Your user identification, password, or other identifying information has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of the website/product/service/platform by any person to whom You have provided Your user identification, password, or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from You, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of the website/product/service/platform that may occur after You have notified us that Your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
You agree and acknowledge that the Company may revise or change the terms of this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. You agree that the provisions of this Agreement will bind you as they appear on the website/product/service/platform when you access the website/product/service/platform. Because the terms of this Agreement may change, You are encouraged to refer back often to this Agreement. Also, You agree and acknowledge that all other contents, services, products, and materials on or available through the website/product/service/platform are subject to updating and revision without notice to You. You further acknowledge and agree that individual modifications to the terms of this Agreement may not be altered by contract unless expressly permitted in writing by the Company.
- All rights granted to You under this Agreement will also terminate; and
- You must cease all use of the website/product/service/platform. Termination will not limit any of the Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
The website/product/service/platform is provided to you “as is” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its behalf and behalf of its affiliates and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, concerning website/product/service/platform, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the preceding, Company provides no guarantee or undertaking and makes no representation of any kind that the website/product/service/platform will meet your requirement, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, website/product/service/platform, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Your use or misuse of the website/product/service/platform;
- Any dispute or litigation caused by Your actions or omissions;
- Your negligence or violation of any applicable law or rights of a third party;
- Your violation of any third-party intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- Any disputes or issues between you and any third party, including Third-Party Providers; or
- Your breach of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that certain features of the website/product/service/platform, as well other products and services of the Company, including those that may be available through the website/product/service/platform, may be subject to terms, conditions and disclaimers in addition to this Agreement, and You agree that Your use of the website/product/service/platform and any such products and services may be subject to such additional terms, conditions and disclaimers (“Additional Terms”). This Agreement and the Additional Terms constitute the entire Agreement between You and Company regarding the use of the website/product/service/platform and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, regarding the website/product/service/platform.
- No failure to exercise and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.